Thursday, March 4, 2010

Single, never married, no kids (and HAPPY)


I will be 32 this year and I am one of the very few people left that are SINGLE, NEVER MARRIED, NO KIDS. I didn't really plan on being single this long and it has never bothered me. I am not against marriage or children, I just haven't found the right person. When I was in my 20's I had a long list of things I needed for a relationship, and finding someone with no kids was one of them. Now that I'm 31, it's nearly impossible finding someone in my same boat. I have since changed the way I thought, and I would absolutely date someone with kids, but it's just weird having to pick through all of the crap out there. I don't want to 'settle', I don't want to be one of those people totally miserable with their spouse and I definitely don't want to tie the knot with the first person who asks. I'm sure my family would love it if I hurried up and settled down, but for now I'm enjoying the single life and continue on my selective quest on finding the right mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment