Thursday, April 29, 2010

Anne Burrell


Anne Burrell. Where do I even start? This woman is possibly the most annoying human beings on planet Earth. I have no idea how she secured her own show (she was Mario Batali's sous chef on Iron Chef) let alone keep it on the air. I think that she tries to be edgy. She says words like 'crap' and 'party' all the time (ex: beat the crap out of this chicken) but it doesn't work. She comes off as an old broad trying to be cool/hip. Even if you can get past her non-funny jokes (that she always laughs at) the sound effects will drive you crazy. She makes this weird 'grunting' noise regularly and it makes it all that more painful to watch her. My friend Vinnie summed it up perfectly. He said "she looks like Miss Piggy" and you know what....he's right. I've got no love for Anne Burrell. Luckily I don't think this post will bother anyone cuz I haven't met a person yet who thinks she's funny.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand where you are coming from. I think Anne Burrell is cute and funny, she is not a phoney like a lot of others. So there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? Cute and funny?! Just saw her on Beat Bobby Flay, the woman is out of control. Telling the guest chef how to cook his signature dish. Never stops talking and acts like the cooking world 's biggest Prima Donna. Very hard to see her appeal,. There are ways to speak your mind without sounding like a know it all.

      Delete