Thursday, January 14, 2010

Being a Packer fan


In my opinion, Packers fans are the best fans out there! We have no problem sitting in sub zero weather to cheer our team on. No problem traveling across the country to catch a game. We are proud of the Lambeau Leap, our infamous Cheeseheads and Vince Lombardi. We help shovel out the stadium in bad weather, we will tailgate for hours in freezing weather and dammit we can cook a mean brat. I am proud to be a Packers fan (in Bear country) and I will continue to love my team win or lose.
Although we had a heartbreaking playoff loss, I'm excited to see what we look like next season and already counting down the days. :-) Go Pack Go!

1 comment:

  1. My dilemma this weekend is who to root for, the Crappy Cowboys or Traitor Brett? I say ROOT BEER POP!!!!

    Mommy Dearest

    ReplyDelete