Thursday, January 28, 2010

WTF?!

"Pregnancy Pact" is the name of the made for t.v. movie based on true events in a Mass. highschool. An astounding 17 girls got pregnant INTENTIONALLY because they thought it would be cool to raise a baby together (one of the 'fathers' was a 24 year old homeless guy).

Shit like this blows me away. I was by no means a good teenager, in fact, I was quite the crazy kid. But back in my day, we tried our hardest not to get pregnant.

For the life of me, I can't wrap my brain around this whole scenario. It is so sad and disgusting all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Sad for the babies they will be bringing into this world...

    I would be curious as to how they are doing in say oh 14 years or so when their "babies" are teenagers and doing something stupid like this!

    Mommy Dearest

    ReplyDelete