Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ghettoness of the week...

I have a confession to make. I have an area in my apt. that looks like this. *Sigh*. Yes I keep things very neat and tidy, but there is a certain place that no one goes...and it's my closet. It has so much junk and crap that I walk in...grab what I need and walk out real quick so I don't have to look at my mess, never mind that I trip and almost break my neck on the countless bags and shoes I have on the floor.

I'm not sure why, but maybe I like it that way. Everything else is in such order, that perhaps I need a little bit of chaos to stir things up? Or maybe I'm just lazy and refuse to clean it! Whatever the case may be, I just thought I would let you know that my closet it horrendously messy. There...now you can continue on with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment